review (sort of): Archer Farms Blueberry Pomegranate Crisp

I'm sure I've mentioned this before but I'll bring it up again: sometimes I like to mix granola with Archer Farms cereals and eat that with my yogurt. I was in the mood for something different--and on a blueberry kick--when I bought this cereal a few weeks back. I already knew from their berry granola (my mind is drawing a blank on the exact name) that I liked the dried blueberries. I'm so-so on the flavor of pomegranate; in this cereal it's in the oat clusters and pairs well with the berries. I mixed it with what I would consider a "neutral" granola but I'm going to cheat and review that half next time. Actually, I don't know when next time's going to be. I have a busy holiday weekend coming up. How do I keep getting myself into these situations?

To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...