review: *new* Honey Bunches of Oats -- Greek Mixed Berry

Okay, so this isn't that much different from Greek Honey Crunch in terms of components but it did pass the smell test. Meaning when I opened the box and sniffed it smelled like berries. I know I've already said before how I don't like being overwhelmed by berry scent (and taste) but I still want it to be there. It's in the name so it's kind of important.

I did want to point out one flavor quirk that I like: somehow they've managed to keep the berry flavor off the flakes. They just taste like a basic sweetened flake. All the berry flavor? It's in the yogurt clusters where it belongs. I'm still thinking on it but I believe I prefer this variation to the original. Oh, hey, I just read my previous entry that I linked to above. Ask and I shall receive again. Freaky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...