I felt like making cookies...

...only this one of the rare times they were not oatmeal-based. It had been a few years since the last time I made Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies but I remembered enjoying them before. The name is misleading, by the way. They're chocolate chip cookies that also have peanut butter chips, not a peanut butter cookie that has chocolate chips. I'm not a big chocolate eater but I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. One of my favorite candies is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups; I think there's some in my Halloween candy mix this year. I'll be sure to swipe one tomorrow.

Anyway, I get the same effect in these cookies, which is probably why I like them so much. Oh, and of course, I omit the nuts. Any regular reader should know that by now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...