the cranberriest time of the year

So I was at the grocery store this morning and didn't go down the cereal aisle because I had no reason to (I don't always). But on the way to the cold section I passed a display for a new cereal: Corn Flakes Extra. It's so new it's not even on Kellogg's website yet. And it was on sale, so you know me. It's corn flakes, cranberries, and almonds as far as I can tell. Did you ever notice how cranberry flavored products come out this time of year? It makes sense. Quaker has a new instant oatmeal flavor, too, Apples and Cranberries. It comes in a box as well as a microwavable cup which is great for me so I can try it out without committing to a whole box.

Since I found this new cereal it reminded to check every website for new products. Instead, I have to retire two flavors of Fiber Plus--if I had known this was coming I would've stocked up. But, anyway. Onward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...