review: Cinnamon Harvest

I had purposely saved this Kashi equivalent to Mini-Wheats to compare flavors but I hadn't intended to open it today. This morning I went to pour a bowl of Cinnamon Roll Mini-Wheats Little Bites thinking I had plenty left but it was not to be. It seems somebody somewhere crushed the plastic liner because there was a ridiculous amount of powdery crumbs in the bottom of the bag. Seriously, the contents of that cereal box should not have settled that much. So that was disappointing. But then I figured I might as well open the Cinnamon Harvest and see what was going on in there.

I tasted a biscuit (I'm assuming they also use that terminology) not expecting much flavor, and it isn't overwhelming like the Mini-Wheats but it's just fine the way it is. It takes a moment to hit you, but when it does the flavor is more reminiscent of Cinnamon Life. It's refreshing to pull it back for breakfast every now and then, you know?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...