finder of chicken recipes

...but this one I made almost a month ago. Bobby Deen's One-Pan Roasted Chicken and Broccoli--which I actually tore out of a People magazine last year, I think--might actually be the most simple chicken recipe I've shared here. Just cut up the ingredients and let the oven do the work. You can easily cook for fewer or more people, and you know how I feel about roasting vegetables. Also, the chicken came out perfectly tender. I don't know how to plug this one any further.

*******
Totally unrelated to chicken (yay! says everyone), I tried the limited edition mango lemonade flavor of Dannon's Light and Fit Greek yogurt, and let me tell you...whooo, was that ever mango-y. Maybe the acidity of lemon intensifies the flavor of mango? It was good, though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...