fruit...for dinner?

I'll admit it, I could stand to eat more fruit. So why not try it for dinner? I'm somewhat open to expanding my palate. This Mediterranean Skillet recipe calls for dried apricots (although the wording is odd) and fresh quartered grapes. I don't actually like grapes; the texture is weird to me and the flavor is too tart--but I know roasting brings out the sweetness in veggies so I hoped a similar principal would apply here. The combination of sage, parsley and basil works surprisingly well with the sweet apple chicken sausage and the grapes.

The only thing I didn't do was make enough rice, but I learned from my mistake as you'll see in a few entries.

*******
I know you're probably sick of dinners. Hang in there; oatmeal season is fast approaching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...