review: *new* Rice Krispies Multigrain Shapes

I finally got around to opening this over the weekend. As I struggled with the bag (sometimes I'm not patient when I'm hungry) I thought I smelled maple. Then, once I got the bag open, maybe cinnamon. Then I looked at the box: "lightly sweetened graham flavored cereal." Ooookay. How do you flavor something like "graham?" I don't even know if I could put my finger on what graham--or a graham cracker, probably--tastes like. And the shapes seem totally random: a person, a tree, a star (?) and one other thing. I'm assuming there's a commercial that explains this but I haven't yet looked for it.

Also, owing to the multi-graininess, the individual puffed pieces are larger than original Rice Krispies. It's not a bad flavor, but not a must-buy again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...