maple fix, pt. 2

...and now I've reached my maple/apple (mapple?) quota for the month. I picked out this recipe for Apple Cinnamon Waffles a few weeks ago to make sometime this month and it just happened to work out the same weekend as the yogurt in my last entry. No matter; it's waffles.

It may look deceiving in the batter but it actually ended up being neither too apple-y or overwhelming in cinnamon flavor. Sometimes I just want a little extra something in my waffles but not so much that I can't add maple syrup to it. Oh, yeah, I didn't make the cider syrup in the recipe. I'm not a fan of apple cider and even if I was, honestly, it sounded kind of gross. A butter-cider-Bisquick topping? Pass.

******
I should be reviewing a cereal soon. I have three waiting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...