review: *new* Weight Watchers -- Oat Clusters with Almonds

Thank goodness for winter coats and self-checkouts--I don't need the nosy, judging Looks from people when I'm buying a cereal I don't visibly need. But I provide a service. I'm doing this for you dear reader/occasional reader/person who randomly found this blog today. Also, I wanted to try this flavor. And I had a coupon.

To the cereal: It's like they combined the tiny corn flakes from Honey Bunches of Oats with some really thin (and possibly wheat) Frosted Flakes, and then threw in some oat clusters and almond slices. It's kind of all over the place and so is the flavor. It would've been better to focus entirely on the cinnamon, I think. I'll be mixing this with something that has a heartier flake so it'll stand up under the weight of fruit.

And if anyone else were to put their spin on this--Fiber One Nutty Clusters and Almonds without the Nutty Clusters, some kind of Special K, or if Kellogg's brought back the Fiber Plus line--I would try it and hope it would be better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...