occasional granola review: *new* Gluten-Free Chex Granola Mix -- honey nut

Note that this product is correctly called "granola mix." It's not just granola; it's granola with Chex in it! That's the main reason I wanted to try this. It just looked so cute that day. I know, I'm weird.

Surprisingly, it's not as strong of a honey nut flavor as Honey Nut Chex, so maybe it's just a light honey flavor with the sliced almonds filling the role of nut. I don't mind this; I like a mild granola to not overshadow my fruit/yogurt flavor. The granola clusters are kind of dry, by which I mean there's no slick coating like you find sometimes, but the clusters are nice-sized. I paired this with my yogurt of the week, raspberry almond, for the obvious reason, and I wasn't disappointed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...