review: *new*(-ish) Special K Gluten Free -- touch of brown sugar

Yes, I am finally back with a cereal review and, you know, I really like it when these "touch of" flavors are true to their label. If you're looking for a gluten-free flake cereal, particularly one from Special K, and just want a hint of sweetness, this is a nice option. Of course, my opinions are for entertainment purposes only--maybe it's not the best gluten-free flake cereal option, for all I know--so if you're on a strict gluten-free diet, you know, do your research.

If you're like me, though, and just want a break from wheat sometimes, this is a nice hearty flake that tasted great with the blueberries I piled on yesterday morning (I really missed my berries while I was away). That reminds me, I think I have another granola to review this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...