travel cookie of the month

...because I just realized I'll need to make something else in August. Anyway, you know how I like to travel with my own cookies for the fiber boost because you never know how you'll be eating on the road/in another place? Well, I do. I thought I'd blogged that at least once but apparently not.

Back to the cookie at hand. Or in the kitchen, not too far way, if you want to get technical. Usually I make oatmeal cookies when I travel but I thought I'd try these Multigrain White Chocolate Cranberry cookies instead. I already have a go-to white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookie so swapping the oats for some Great Grains (that's the multigrain cereal called for) didn't seem like a huge departure. I used the cranberry almond Great Grains for two reasons: they complemented the other ingredients, and I don't like any of the other flavors of that cereal. They somehow make the cookies chewy and crunchy at the same time. Sometimes you bite down on a flake that's retained some of its flake-ness.

It's a good cookie as far as taste, now we'll see if they settle my stomach. It could just be mental.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...