review: *limited edition* Special K -- Apple Cinnamon Crunch

(I just opened this today so I thought I'd skip ahead and review it now.) This Special K is a rice/wheat blend--which I prefer to just rice; I think it holds up in milk a little longer--with apple cinnamon clusters that aren't unlike the bits from the Fruit & Yogurt cereal. Actually, I didn't even notice the clusters when I poured my bowl; I just tasted a flake, got a hint of "apple cinnamon" and that would've been fine. I was almost done eating before I tasted a cluster so I couldn't really pull out any extra apple cinnamon-ness. I should clarify what I mean by "apple cinnamon." It's like cinnamon but with something else tamping down the cinnamon. Or like the filling of a Nutri-Grain bar but translated into cereal.

That's going to require another tasting. I don't know if the flakes are flavored or just plain but flavored by being stuffed in a bag with all those clusters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...