review: Cranberry Almond Cereal

So what is this exactly? I assumed it was Giant's version of Great Grains Cranberry Almond Crunch (read my original review here) since they were right next to each other but a glance at the ingredients list shows they're not quite the same. Great Grains has a multigrain blend in the oat clusters and the flakes while this Cranberry Almond Cereal has wheat bran flakes (kind of plain but not throat-scraping dry) and corn flakes (slightly sweeter). Really it's more of a Honey Bunches of Oats with cranberries. And I just sprinkled a little on my Multi Grain Cheerios with sliced banana this morning for sampling purposes so I didn't even get any oat clusters. I might have to come back and add a line to this review. If all the clusters are in the bottom of the box that might take a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...