review: *limited edition* pumpkin Puffins

Yes, I am just now getting around to reviewing a cereal I bought two months ago. It was the last box. I felt bad for about a second. But how many times have you said to yourself, "Eh, I'll get it next time," only to find it's not there the next time? Anyway, I'd already heard good things about Pumpkin Puffins in various pumpkin food best-of lists and I'd already tried original Puffins so I knew what to expect texture-wise. That sealed my decision.

And it is, indeed, the most pumpkin-y cereal I've ever tasted. Like someone freeze-dried a pumpkin pie and chopped it up into little squares. And the only spice listed in the ingredients is cinnamon! I don't know how they did it. So if you missed out this year, be sure to pick this up next fall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...