review: Cascadian Farm -- Cinnamon Crunch

Hope everyone had a merry or happy whatever you celebrate this time of year. I opened this cereal Christmas Eve morning so I figured I'd better blog it before I forget.

Why Cinnamon Crunch? It was at the end of an aisle, so I grabbed one. That's basically it. It wasn't on my "must try immediately" list. It's basically the Cascadian Farm version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch (a cereal I haven't had in years). Two main differences: it's ridged like Golden Grahams (Cinnamon Toast Crunch isn't ridged, right?) and only tastes of cinnamon. If I recall correctly, Cinnamon Toast Crunch is more of a cinnamon-sugar mixture. This cereal is more like sprinkled with cinnamon and then baked on to stick. But I'm a cinnamon lover, so the more cinnamon the better. I hope not to type the word "cinnamon" for the rest of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...