review: Nature's Path Flax Plus Raisin Bran

I've been wanting to try this for a while--it's not sold in my town so I had to go and get it at Wegmans--and today just happened to be a good day for raisin bran. Sometimes things just fall into place. You may recall a few months back I settled for adding my own raisins to the Nature's Path Multibran Flakes but I still wanted to try the real thing. The raisins in the Raisin Bran are on the small side and there weren't that many. I don't know if that's on purpose or just an issue of raisin distribution in the package. I'll be sure to shake up the box next time. The flakes, however, are exactly the same, as I suspected: wheat and wheat bran pressed together into slightly concave flakes, lightly sweetened with cane sugar. You might like your raisin bran a little sweeter but I'm good with this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...