review: *new* Honey Bunches of Oats Crunch! -- honey crunch O's

I know, I know, I've been leaving you in suspense long enough. Yes, I finally tried a new cereal. This past weekend, in fact. I'll admit, however, that I was in a bit of rush and didn't take the time to really taste as thoroughly as I usually do. It just slipped my mind. I did give it the eye-test, though: I'd say it's a pretty even mix of the typical tiny HBO corn flakes and the new O's, which are more the size of, say, Banana Nut Cheerios (not the regular kind). I also noticed that there wasn't as much flavor as I would've liked. It was more of a showcase for the fresh raspberries I had on top--so not really a complaint, just FYI. It'll be interesting to see how much flavor the almond O's have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...