occasional granola review: *new*(-ish) Raisin Bran Granola -- raisin and honey

Apparently this has been out for a while, but I first started seeing it this month. My parents like to top their yogurt with Raisin Bran, so my first thought was, well, that's a natural progression. I'm not sure they'd like this, though. There's a lot going on besides raisins and bran flakes. In fact, I don't even remember the granola clusters. They had to be there, though, or you couldn't call it granola. Mostly it was overshadow by the puffed cereal, which reminded me of Honey Smacks and dominated my tasting experience. I will say that I liked that weren't too many raisins; they get chewy and annoying after a while. And at some point I'll try the Cranberry Almond flavor. But next I'm looking forward to making another granola.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...