non-traditional pizza

(It's a pun if you say it aloud.)
I know I don't really share dinners here anymore but this one was a standout. I never thought my parents would enjoy a pizza that didn't have pepperoni or sausage. Or tomato sauce. It all started a weeks ago when my mother mentioned in passing that she'd like to try naan sometime. I had some chicken in the freezer so I'd thought put the two together. Actually, Hidden Valley put the two together with this Chicken Ranch Naan Pizza. And the garlic naan is a must. The combination of garlic, mozzarella, and tomato? I can't even put it into words. Which is not great for a blog.

But I highly recommend this if you're bored with regular pizza.

******
I know I said I wasn't ready for Fall but I may have already opened my box of Pumpkin Spice Mini-Wheats. The spices taste a little stronger than I remembered. I'm still in the process of collecting the rest so I probably won't be opening them until September.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...