occasional granola review: *new* Special K Nourish -- Very Berry Granola

You may recall that I was disappointed last year to find that Special K Nourish cereal had those little soy twigs that I'm allergic to, but here I am giving their new granola a chance. It doesn't have those twigs but it does have a lot of puffed rice. I only sampled a little bit of it but from that sample I honestly thought it was only puffed rice. And that's not really granola to me. Actually, oats are the first ingredient but somehow I overlooked that. Perhaps I was concentrating on the freeze-dried berries. That's the best feature of this granola: three different berries and plenty of them. The freeze- dried cranberries even retained their tart flavor.

Overall, it wasn't what I was expecting but it wasn't bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...