review: *new* Raisin Bran Crunch -- Apple Strawberry

I wasn't sure if I should review this one just after opening--you know how all the fruit ends up at the bottom of the box. But then I figured I'd give you my first impressions anyway.

First of all, interesting fruit flavor combination there. As usual, I forgot that Raisin Bran Crunch will still have raisins in it no matter what. But someone decided, you know what this needs? More fruit.

So the inside of the bag smelled like a strawberry Nutri-Grain bar, which meant that had to be a strong strawberry scent to pierce the memories of a product I haven't had in a decade. That's a good sign. Poured into the bowl? Oh, right, there's the raisins. And one little speck of...freeze-dried strawberry? That's it? Well, that was it for that day. As for flavor, it did manage to taste distinctly of strawberry and apple. Maybe the next bowl will reveal more answers to my fruit questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...