pancakes make me happy

Well, not so much the pancakes but more knowing that the pancakes made other people happy...makes me happy. Get it? So I was flipping through one of my dinner recipe binders and found this 50 Things to Make with Bacon booklet. And then I flipped through, not expecting to find any breakfast recipes. But there it was, #45: Bacon Apple Pancakes (that's a link to another blogger who made it). I've made all kinds of pancakes, waffles, and stuffed French toasts but I've never put meat in any of those. Ham in eggs? Sure. Bacon in pancakes? Umm...if it wasn't for the apples, I don't think I would've tried it. 😅 But everyone loved it. I can't imagine ever going back to buttermilk-less pancakes. Not for the family, anyway.

As for me, I will test that sentiment Friday.


*******
Yes, I realize I missed National Cereal Day yesterday. I tried not to think about it. 😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...