review: Nature's Path -- Sunrise Crunchy Vanilla

How did I find Nature's Path? It was on sale a few weeks back so I went to the website, looked up all the products, and made list (I love making lists) of everything I wanted to try. Then I ended up buying Sunrise Crunchy Vanilla on a whim. I didn't look at it too closely; I thought I was buying a flake cereal but it's actually a combination of small, round flakes and little puffs (like half the size of Kix).

It all has a grainy, gritty texture, owing to all the grains, obviously. The vanilla isn't as strong as I would like--there's something else going on there, most likely the molasses. I do like that it's flakes and puffs, though; those aren't two that I would normally put together. And I haven't been dissuaded from trying any other products, so that's a good start.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...