review: Fiber Plus -- Berry Yogurt Crunch

If I had known nearly all of my current cereals would have some form of flakes and/or clusters I might have switched things up a bit...

Anyway, here's yet another fiber cereal in my arsenal. Since I don't get around to eating each one but every so often sometimes I forget the components. This one has a nicely substantial wheat and rice flake that doesn't totally melt in milk and an oat cluster (me, upon opening the box: "Again?") that are both berry-flavored. Also, there's little yogurt bits, so you get exactly what's advertised here.

I have to confess, when I first tried the Fiber Plus cereals I was underwhelmed. Basically my attitude was, "Who are you and why are you trying to upstage Fiber One?" I find that with most new foods I really need to try them twice to get a feel for them. So now everything's cool. Welcome to the fiber fold.

***
Well, that's another month in the books. I guess it's time for my May tinkering. We'll see if I have time for that this week. Happy eating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...