more than a chance of meatballs

You know, it's not very often that I read a recipe and think, "I need to make this now." For somebody's birthday, maybe, or to serve a crowd. Or even a few weeks from now. But when I saw this recipe for Asian Spaghetti and Chicken Meatballs in this month's Better Homes & Gardens, I thought, I really want to make this. Fast-forward two weeks (hey, that's a pretty good turnaround for me) and I'm eating pasta out of a big cereal bowl. I don't really have bowls that I would consider appropriate "noodle bowls."

Anyway, it's a pretty simple recipe. The trickiest part is making the meatballs. It would help if the recipe said approximately how many meatballs it would make. We went with twelve. I actually managed to eat two. And the peppers and cabbage didn't upset my stomach. That's the most important quality of a recipe for me. They were so flavorful I ate one-and-a-third on a club roll for dinner last night. I will definitely try this again, for more people next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...