breakfast for breakfast

I don't know how I feel about a savory sweet potato pancake, but I had to put this breakfast option on my list of things to make during the holiday season. Luckily, I was able to squeeze it in Sunday morning before the weather forced my brother to leave early (freezing rain followed by single digits! Fun! *sarcasm*). He loves anything sweet potato, especially pie, so why not try pancakes? They're a little bit richer than my pumpkin pancakes since they take buttermilk, but they're totally worth it. It's the spices--cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice--that give it that distinctive flavor.

******
In a brief cereal update: I think I have finally have a handle on all the new cereals. I only have the new Fiber One protein, which is actually a granola cereal, so I'll be trying that with yogurt. Maybe I'll make a comprehensive list next entry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...