your chicken, should you choose to accept it

To show you how far behind I am, this dinner was over a week ago. It was suggested to me to find a baked chicken recipe that called for bone-in chicken pieces, and I just happened to cut this one out of the Sunday coupons. You've probably seen it: Herb Roasted Chicken and Vegetables. It shows up every now and again. I didn't buy the heavy duty foil, though; I just doubled the regular kind. If you like simple dinners (with a simple clean-up) this is the one for you. Everything cooked together for the same amount of time; the chicken was cooked through and the potatoes and carrots were fork-tender. The herbs had a nice flavor, too; I'd never had garlic salt before (or if so, I was too young to remember).

********
Now I think I can catch my breath. I'll have two new cereal reviews next week and a hot cereal in the pipeline. Oh, and a cake this weekend. Oh, wait, and tonight's dinner. Well, that's plenty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...