as long as we're trying new things...

...you can add butternut squash to the list. I know, I'm so far behind. I think I've had this recipe for Squash Crumble for at least a year; I just had to wait for the right moment to try it. A dish combining butternut squash and apples was just the ticket. I was able to cut the recipe in half and still have leftovers. And how often do you find a recipe that can be used as a side dish or a dessert? As for the taste, it's definitely in the pumpkin family. I would totally recommend this as a great way to ease into a new flavor. I look forward to using this squash again.


*****
In cereal news, guess what I saw today? Special K Chocolatey Almond. Arrgh. Okay maybe I'd be more receptive if I wasn't eating Chocolatey Delight right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...