new cereal rundown

See if you notice any trends here...

Special K Chocolatey Almond-- let's see...we've got Vanilla Almond and Chocolatey Delight...I know! Let's put the two together!

Honey Bunches of Oats Morning Energy Chocolatey Almond Crunch/Cinnamon Crunch-- I'm dying to know what gives it that "morning energy," something we could all probably use...as long as it's not some weird drug, I'm in.

Multi-Grain Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch-- to appeal to those guilt-ridden just looking at Chocolate Cheerios? Pass.

Chocolate Toast Crunch-- you're on your own here. I could see crushing it and using it in recipes, though.

Great Grains Digestive Blend Vanilla Graham-- I didn't even know this existed until my grandma gave my brother her half-eaten box (something in it was too hard for her to chew). I almost tried it before he left but I read the label first--there's probiotics in it. It's like the Activia of cereals. Which is fine if you need it, but I don't.

Kashi Raisin Vineyard-- Their answer to Raisin Bran, I guess. It's on the list.

And the Fiber One Protein granola cereal, which I already mentioned.


So what did we learn today? Chocolate. Almond. Crunch. The three most appealing components for the first half of 2014, apparently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...