seasonal breakfast products (non-oatmeal edition)

I just wanted to take a minute to mention two things. First, Thomas' Cranberry English muffins. You know I only started eating English muffins a few months ago, so I was pleasantly surprised to find that they make seasonal flavors. I love the big chunks of cranberries in these. They look to be cooked down whole. As much as I love dried cranberries, you can't beat baking with fresh.

The second thing is Thomas' Pumpkin Bread. I usually get Pepperidge Farm's every year but I hadn't gotten around to picking up a Pumpkin Spice yet so it was a good week to try this instead. The first thing I tasted was a strong hit of nutmeg. Just opening up the bag smells like the season. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin (quick) bread, what have you. I might actually like this flavor better than Pepperidge Farm, which, if I recall correctly, has more cinnamon to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...