occasional granola review: *new*(-ish) Real Medleys -- dark chocolate cranberry almond

Yes, that title is a mouthful. So much so that I keep forgetting there's almonds in that granola. And--surprisingly--not as many chocolate chunks as I expected. Maybe they're in the bottom of the bag. I've eaten this twice now and I think I've had maybe three chunks total. Not that that's a huge issue for me--you know I'm not the biggest chocolate fan. The dried cranberries weren't as sweet as I expected, which, again, is not an issue. And the almond slices? They're...there. Or forgettable, apparently. Which sounds like I'm building up to a mediocre review but really, the combination of these components with the granola is pretty good. Something I could probably make myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...