cod-da-fied

I'm a cod convert and couldn't wait to try it again; a few weeks back I cut this recipe out of the Sunday paper: Roasted Cod with Mushrooms. I was worried it might not appeal to anyone's taste buds but mine so I didn't bring it up until a certain someone came back from a business trip on a health kick. I'm not objecting to said kick; in fact, I knew I'd better strike while the iron is open-minded.

You may look at this recipe and ask yourself, do I need another vegetable? No, you do not. Serve this with brown rice (as the recipe states) and you're golden. It's plenty of food. I forget sometimes how filling mushrooms can be. I was also concerned about it being too buttery; just don't serve yourself too much melted butter. My stomach handled it fine.

On to the next cod.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...