review: *new*(-ish) Honey Bunches of Oats Whole Grain -- vanilla bunches

This is not an April Fool's prank: I actually have something to review today! I think this one's been sitting on the shelf for two months. I couldn't even remember if it was vanilla or honey-flavored. As it turns out, it could've been either one; the flavor just wasn't that remarkable. Also, it was entirely in the bunches. I don't know why that surprised me; it's right on the box--Vanilla Bunches. Not vanilla flakes. Speaking of which, Post somehow figured out how to slice a wheat/rice flake as thin as their regular flakes. They still have more texture, though. Like a multigrain Special K flake, but, you know, thinner.

It didn't exactly blow me away but, on the other hand, it's not really the kind of cereal that's supposed to do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...