Lent challenge 2015: what I learned

1. Putting berries in your yogurt is really, really easy. Extremely easy if you prefer individual containers. Rip lid, add berries, stir, add granola.

2. Berries [or insert fruits of choice here] are filling. I don't eat as much as granola anymore; it just isn't necessary.

3. I especially liked making my own pineapple-coconut yogurt over the packaged kind. More intense flavors.

4. Unfortunately, I'm allergic to kiwi. I knew it was a possibility but I had to try it to find out.

5. This is definitely a challenge I can maintain for the rest of the year. I have no idea what I'll give up next year but I can wait 'til next year to worry about that. Off to make up for my other challenge: printing out recipes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...