review: *new* Strawberry Honeycomb

Do you ever see a new product online and get obsessed with it--like, I need to have this? I feel that way about Cotton Candy Oreos. Oh, and this cereal. You already know how I feel about regular Honeycomb but change up the flavor and color? I've been suckered in again.

It's tinted pink, of course, and turned my milk pink but I don't remember much strawberry flavor to my milk. I'll have to make a point of really tasting it next time. I don't know if that'll make much difference though, as the cereal doesn't have that much strawberry flavor, either. Did the actual strawberries I had with this overwhelm the flavor? I don't know. But it's basically the same issue I had with Honeycomb. More flavor, please.

The pink Honeycomb did remind me of strawberries, though. It's too bad they couldn't have reshaped it in that way, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...