back in business (and biscotti)

Still learning this new computer but here we go...
So for a while now my mom has been asking "When are you going to make biscotti again?" which actually means "I want more biscotti." I found this recipe for Cranberry Almond Biscotti at the Ocean Spray website and I figured it had all the elements I could want in a cookie so I might as well try it. I chose to use almond extract and pomegranate-flavored dried cranberries which smelled really great together while I was mixing the dough. The almond flavor doesn't overwhelm in the finished cookie, though.

I also melted chocolate chips to drizzle on top--it's in the picture but not in the recipe itself. And when I dipped the biscotti in my tea it re-melted the chocolate which was a fun surprise. I guess this means I'll have to try another biscotti recipe in April.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...