this month's granola

I think you can guess what this entry's about. I made another granola since I had help eating it last week. Specifically: Honey Almond Granola. I forget how I found this; I think it was someone article's granola slideshow. But if granola has honey and almonds of course I'm going to try it.

First and most important, watch your granola. The recipe says honey can burn and that's no joke. I just barely caught mine in time. I only baked it for the minimal amount of suggested time and I still had some slight burnt edges. Also I let it sit too long (I got busy with something else) which made it trickier to break up. Some parts had to be pulled apart by hand. But that didn't really have an effect on the flavor. The ingredients may sound basic and bland but you won't be able to stop eating it. Seriously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...