review: *new* Nature Valley Honey Oat Clusters

Yes, I am finally getting to the new cereals. They should start falling like dominoes this month. First up, I was in need of a flake cereal so I chose Honey Oat Clusters (rather than the chocolate ones--I don't need another chocolate cereal at the moment). The clusters were pretty big, so I had to try one; I couldn't even wait for the milk. They taste exactly like crumbled up Nature Valley granola bars. This is just from memory--I ate more than my fair share of those in college. I know they changed the bars recently to make them less hard so I can't say if the clusters in this cereal are literally crumbled granola bars.

Anyway, there's also a nice crisp textured wheat flake and thin corn flakes not unlike what you'd find in Honey Bunches of Oats. This cereal is actually pretty good; I'd be interested to see how they'd expand the line in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...