*review*: Honey Bunches of Oats -- vanilla bunches

I wasn't planning on reviewing a cereal that had been around for a while, but then I got curious: how was this different from the Whole Grain Vanilla Bunches? Apparently not by much because they stopped making the other one. The original Vanilla Bunches actually has plenty of vanilla flavor in the flakes and oat bunches. That was a nice touch. And while I can't say for sure, I'm guessing the only difference between this and the Whole Grain version is the inclusion of corn meal? Oh, and the rice is not a whole grain. That still doesn't explain why they stopped making the other one. The Almond and Honey flavors still have Whole Grain equivalents. Eh. Whatever.

********
Gearing up for pumpkin season. I have all the cereals except the Cheerios. It should be out by now. I'm hoping to compare flavors before I finish the Mini-Wheats, heh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...