review: *limited edition* Special K -- Pumpkin Spice Crunch

And now we conclude Pumpkin Week with this new Special K. I don't know which part is supposed to be the crunch--the rice/wheat flakes have a nice crunch, but so do the spice clusters. Ok, I'm re-reading the description. I guess it's the flakes. But it also makes it seem as if all the spices are only in the clusters. It didn't taste that way. The wording is confusing.

Surprisingly, what ties it all together is the brown sugar syrup. None of the spices are overwhelming; there's no weird aftertaste. I could eat this dry. This might be my most favorite pumpkin cereal yet.

********
--I know Pumpkin Spice Life didn't make it into Pumpkin Week. I probably won't even get to it 'til October.

--If you missed it last year, Pumpkin Puffins are out. Now's your chance!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...