occasional granola review: *new*(-ish) Raisin Bran granola -- cranberry almond

I've eaten this a few times but today I purposely took the time to pay attention to what I was eating. Because it looks the same the as the Raisin & Honey granola (but with added dried cranberries and almonds) I really wanted there to be a distinct difference in taste. I was surprised that it wasn't as sweet as the other flavor, especially since honey is pretty high up in the ingredient list. But it's not nearly as honey-ish. I was actually able to pick up on the cinnamon, which is nice with cranberries.

The only thing about this granola is its tendency to stick and clump together--and you really don't want a giant clump to fall apart on your yogurt, trust me. Of course it could just be the warmth of my kitchen but I thought I'd mention it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...