review: Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries

Or as the box says, Real Strawberries. As opposed to strawberry-shaped, red-dyed goo?

Sorry. My sarcasm's getting away from me. We're in the middle of some repair work with repairmen on a totally random schedule, apparently, so I have to make time to blog when I can. And I absolutely couldn't let the month end without a cereal review. I mean, that's the essence of this blog...

So after I reviewed the Honey Bunches of Oats with Vanilla Bunches I figured I might as well try all the regular Honey Bunches of Oats varieties, and I had a taste for strawberries. The first thing I noticed was an oddly narrow bag. Are they planning to narrow the box in the future, too? The second thing: the flakes looked a little dried out. I tried a few and they didn't have any flavor, really. But were they supposed to? Also, I don't recall many oat clusters. Or strawberries. I really need to give the box a good shake next time. I will acknowledge that this cereal served its purpose for me, which was as an inoffensive mixer with other flake cereals.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...