hangin' around

(You'll get the connection.)

I don't know why I keep posting on Sundays. I'm not trying to make it a thing; it just keeps happening. Once I have a few more cereal reviews I should be back up to twice a week at least. Today I wanted to share a few things I've made recently. First, this Irish Soda Bread from Sally's Baking Addiction. I've made Irish soda bread before but this one, by far, was the biggest. So big I had to freeze half of it. Even though it was more dough to work with it still wasn't difficult. A little bit of kneading and then let it do its thing. Oh, and definitely cover it halfway through. I didn't and I wasn't happy with the browning on top. A bit much for me.

Next up, this morning I decided to try these Ham and Cheese Baked Egg Cups. It's like omelets, only baked, so everybody gets to eat at once. Not to mention have convenient leftovers. I would only suggest adding a little extra salt and pepper to each cup before baking to make sure all of them are seasoned. They're a good base for experimenting.

Finally, why not throw in a dinner? I've been wanting to make this Sausage and Spinach Spaghetti Pie from Cooking Light for months now and I finally did it. Another meal that's not hard to put together; just bake it and go about your business. And don't freak out about the mixture; it will fit in the cake pan. Unless you have too much spaghetti. Can't help you there.

(So did you see what I did there? All round foods. I know, I know, I'm overdue for cereal reviews. This heat is making me silly.)😛

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...