review: *new* Apple Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Somehow I knew this would be my next cereal. After the whole Toast Crunch thing, it was stuck in my brain and relayed to my taste buds. Then I read an article somewhere (I can't remember where) ranking all the Toast Cereals and this one was ranked last. So I was disappointed and intrigued at the same time. And now, having tasted it for myself I can say...don't panic.

You know I do a sniff test first. The contents of the bag were extremely apple-cinnamon-y (yeah, I just made that a word) and reminded me of Entenmann's apple strudel. Do they still make that? Anyway, they're the same square puffs of toast as the strawberry and blueberry ones but they have a tie to the original Cinnamon Toast Crunch--it's the cinnamon. If it is possible to isolate the apple and cinnamon flavors for a second or two, you will find that the cinnamon tastes exactly like in Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I thought that was a nice touch. I also didn't experience any kind of let down at all. I would highly recommend this.

It just serves as a reminder that reviews are just that, one person's (or multiple people's) opinion(s). I might nudge you toward a product or warn you that it's not up to snuff but in the end you have to try it for yourself. Like this one. Really. 😋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...