review: *new* Special K -- blueberry with lemon clusters

I'm not sure who thinks "You know what Blueberry Special K needs? Lemon!" but okay, I'll go with it. My old review of Blueberry Special K doesn't mention it so I'm assuming the flakes were multigrain back then, too. The blueberry-flavored oat clusters are definitely the same, so that leaves only the new lemon cluster component, which is sort of--yogurt-y? You know how cereals sometimes have "yogurt" clusters? It tastes like that. Not exactly sweet and not exactly tart. Actually, sort of like a lemon yogurt, now that I think about it. And yes, it does work with the blueberry flavor.

Still not sure if it was necessary to "upgrade" a perfectly good cereal, but so be it. If Special K wants to put twists on all their regular flavors, I'm game to try it.


******
And now I'll be taking a break from reviews for a few weeks. I need to finish a few boxes before bringing any more new products into the house!😛

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...