review: *revamped* Honey Bunches of Oats -- Pecan & Maple Brown Sugar

You know, I never tried this back when it was called "Pecan Bunches" because I assumed the pecans were in the bunches and I wasn't sure I could handle that many pecans. But I decided to go ahead and try this new version since it had a new flavor. Maple, brown sugar, what's not to love? And it turns out that the pecans are not in the bunches, they're a separate component. So it's flakes, pecans, oat bunches. Got it?

Cool. As for the flavor, I detected more maple than brown sugar, which is not a problem for me. If it had been the other way around? Still not a problem. It's also not an overwhelming flavor, which is one of my favorite features of all Honey Bunches of Oats. I appreciate subtlety sometimes! 😃 I didn't have a lot of pecans; I'm assuming they're in the bottom of the box. I'll give it a good shake next time.

******
Next entry: I'm sure you want to know what I did for Father's Day...Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, btw.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...