review: Frosted Mini-Wheats Little Bites -- original

(And the marathon continues...)

You know, there was really no reason for me to buy this; I know what original Mini-Wheats taste like. Like I said before though, the smaller size lends itself well to mixing, and I did want to be able to say that I'd tried all the Mini-Wheats (except chocolate).

Now I'm going to back up and tell you all about my experience with Mini-Wheats. This was my brother's favorite cereal as a preteen/teen; I couldn't stand it. I can't remember why, maybe it was the texture. It wasn't until college (yes, again; what does that say about me that most of my experimentation in those years was with cereal?) that I tried the frosted Big Bite version and decided it wasn't that bad. Along with that I would also snack on variety packs of cereal--the Kellogg's one had Bite Size Mini-Wheats in it. Over time it grew on me, and then they started introducing new flavors, and before I knew it, I was hooked.

So who would've thought I'd go even smaller and still like it? Just for review's sake, the Original flavor isn't really a flavor, just sweet. I don't think I could eat a densely packed unfrosted wheat cereal, though. Too dry, even with milk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...