tidbits

Tuesday has been my busy day lately, so I only have a few little things today:

--In my last entry, I mentioned how much I disliked the Total box. Well, it's been cleaned up a little. Just slap a nice picture of a bowl of your product on the front and I'll be happy.

--I think, if I'm not mistaken, Quaker has started putting Stila bars in a regular rectangular box. What, nobody likes parallelograms?

--I finally caught my white whale over the weekend: pear butter! Totally worth the wait. I'll have to add it to the fruit butter write-up I haven't typed yet.

--I haven't gotten around to sharing the cake I made for Father's Day: a sweet potato bundt cake. My brother loved it especially. He said it was his new favorite. I could do without the pecans in the streusel (I'm sure I've gone on the record with regards to nuts in my baked goods) and I may have baked it a little too long but it was tasty. And dense. But not pound cake dense. To sum up, quoting my brother: "I keep tasting different things!"

Okay, I think more cereal reviews are next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...